2019 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 21. Debts of and Claims Against Estate
- § 2101 Notice to creditors to present claims; publication.
- § 2102 Limitations on claims against estate.
- § 2103 Debts of which notice is presumed.
- § 2104 Manner of presentation of claims.
- § 2105 Order of preference of claims against estate.
- § 2106 Petition to Court of Chancery to determine order of preference.
- § 2107 Payment of claims after 3 months without notice of claim of higher priority.
- § 2108 [Reserved.]
- § 2109 Barring of claims against estates when no letters have been granted within 10 years from death.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.