2019 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 17. Absentees; Presumed Decedents
- § 1701 Presumption of death.
- § 1702 Petition for adjudication of presumed death; notice of hearing.
- § 1703 Petition for ancillary letters on estate of nondomiciliary presumed decedent; notice of hearing.
- § 1704 Hearing; competency of witnesses.
- § 1705 Search for absentee.
- § 1706 Decree of presumed death; admission of will to probate and grant of letters.
- § 1707 Title to real estate of presumed decedent; recording of decree.
- § 1708 Duties of executor or administrator.
- § 1709 Security given by beneficiaries.
- § 1710 Revocation of letters and vacation of decree of presumed death — Effect generally.
- § 1711 Revocation of letters and vacation of decree of presumed death — Effect upon pending actions and upon judgments rendered.
- § 1712 Probate of will produced after issuance of letters; effect upon prior administration.
- § 1713 Costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.