2011 Connecticut Code
Title 52 Civil Actions
Chapter 909 Arbitration Proceedings
- Sec. 52-408. Agreements to arbitrate.
- Sec. 52-409. Stay of proceedings in court.
- Sec. 52-410. Application for court order to proceed with arbitration.
- Sec. 52-411. Appointment of arbitrator or umpire.
- Sec. 52-412. Subpoenas and depositions.
- Sec. 52-413. Hearing; time and place; adjournment.
- Sec. 52-414. Additional arbitrator. Rehearing. Oath.
- Sec. 52-415. Arbitrators may ask advice of courts.
- Sec. 52-416. Time within which award shall be rendered. Notice.
- Sec. 52-417. Application for order confirming award.
- Sec. 52-418. Vacating award.
- Sec. 52-419. Modification or correction of award.
- Sec. 52-420. Motion to confirm, vacate or modify award.
- Sec. 52-421. Record to be filed with clerk of court. Effect and enforcement of judgment or decree.
- Sec. 52-422. Order pendente lite.
- Sec. 52-423. Appeal.
- Sec. 52-424. Reference of pending actions to arbitration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.