Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2020 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 909 - Arbitration Proceedings
PART I REVISED UNIFORM ARBITRATION ACT
- Section 52-407aa - Definitions.
- Section 52-407bb - Notice.
- Section 52-407cc - Applicability of chapter.
- Section 52-407dd - Effect of agreement to arbitrate; nonwaivable provisions.
- Section 52-407ee - Application for judicial relief.
- Section 52-407ff - Validity of agreement to arbitrate.
- Section 52-407gg - Motion to compel or stay arbitration.
- Section 52-407hh - Provisional remedies.
- Section 52-407ii - Initiation of arbitration proceeding. Notice.
- Section 52-407jj - Consolidation of separate arbitration proceedings.
- Section 52-407kk - Appointment of arbitrator; service as neutral arbitrator.
- Section 52-407ll - Disclosure by arbitrator.
- Section 52-407mm - Action by majority.
- Section 52-407nn - Immunity of arbitrator; competency to testify; attorney's fees and costs.
- Section 52-407oo - Arbitration process. Replacement arbitrator.
- Section 52-407pp - Representation by lawyer.
- Section 52-407qq - Witnesses; subpoenas; depositions; discovery.
- Section 52-407rr - Judicial enforcement of preaward ruling by arbitrator.
- Section 52-407ss - Record and notice of award.
- Section 52-407tt - Modification or correction of award by arbitrator.
- Section 52-407uu - Remedies, fees and expenses of arbitration proceeding.
- Section 52-407vv - Court order confirming award.
- Section 52-407ww - Vacating of award by court.
- Section 52-407xx - Grounds for modifying or correcting an award.
- Section 52-407yy - Judgment on award. Litigation expenses.
- Section 52-407zz - Jurisdiction.
- Section 52-407aaa - Venue.
- Section 52-407bbb - Permissable appeals.
- Section 52-407ccc - Uniformity and construction of part I.
- Section 52-407ddd - Relationship to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- Section 52-407eee - Applicability of part I to action or proceeding commenced or right accrued before October 1, 2018. Applicability of part II to arbitration agreement made before October 1, 2018.
- Section 52-408 - Agreements to arbitrate.
- Section 52-409 - Stay of proceedings in court.
- Section 52-410 - Application for court order to proceed with arbitration.
- Section 52-411 - Appointment of arbitrator or umpire.
- Section 52-412 - Subpoenas and depositions.
- Section 52-413 - Hearing; time and place; adjournment.
- Section 52-414 - Additional arbitrator. Rehearing. Oath.
- Section 52-415 - Arbitrators may ask advice of courts.
- Section 52-416 - Time within which award shall be rendered. Notice.
- Section 52-417 - Application for order confirming award.
- Section 52-418 - Vacating award.
- Section 52-419 - Modification or correction of award.
- Section 52-420 - Motion to confirm, vacate or modify award.
- Section 52-421 - Record to be filed with clerk of court. Effect and enforcement of judgment or decree.
- Section 52-422 - Order pendente lite.
- Section 52-423 - Appeal.
- Section 52-424 - Reference of pending actions to arbitration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.