2020 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 15 - Probate, Trusts, And Fiduciaries
- Article 1. Fiduciary
- Article 1.1. Uniform Prudent Investor Act
- Article 1.5. Colorado Uniform Custodial Trust Act
Editor's note: (1) Articles 10 to 17 of this title were numbered as articles 1 to 8 of chapter 153, C.R.S. 1963. The substantive provisions of these articles were repealed and reenacted in 1973, resulting in the addition, relocation, and elimination of sections as well as subject matter. For amendments to these articles prior to 1973, consult the Colorado statutory research explanatory note beginning on page vii in the front of this volume. For a detailed comparison of these articles, see the comparative tables located in the back of the index.
(2) Articles 10 to 17 of this title, the Colorado Probate Code, are an adaptation of the
Uniform Probate Code with some additions, deletions, and changes. The comments appearing with the Uniform Probate Code located on the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws website would be helpful in understanding certain sections of this code.
Cross references: For dead man's statute, see § 13-90-102; for investment of estate funds, see part 3 of article 1 of this title; for investment of veterans' estate funds, see § 28-5-301; for estate income tax, see § 39-22-104; for rule against perpetuities nullified as to designated trust, see §§ 38-30-110 to 38-30-114; for motor vehicle title by bequest or inheritance, see § 426-114; for uniform veterans' guardianship law, see part 2 of article 5 of title 28; for powers of appointment as affecting wills and estates, see article 2 of this title; for witnesses, see part 1 of article 90 of title 13; for the Colorado estate tax, see article 23.5 of title 39.
- Article 10. General Provisions, Definitions, Jurisdiction
- Article 11. Intestate Succession and Wills
- Article 12. Probate of Wills and Administration
- Article 13. Ancillary Administration
- Article 14. Persons Under Disability - Protection
- Article 14.5. Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
- Article 15. Nonprobate Transfers on Death
- Article 16. Trust Administration
- Article 17. Effective Date - Transition
- Article 18. Colorado Medical Treatment Decision Act
- Article 18.5. Proxy and Surrogate Decision-makers for Medical Treatment and Health Care Benefit Decisions
- Article 18.6. Directive Relating to Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Article 18.7. Directives Concerning Orders for Scope of Treatment