There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 15 - Probate, Trusts, And Fiduciaries
Article 22. Designated Beneficiary Agreements
Law reviews: For article, "Changes to Colorado's Uniform Probate Code", see 39 Colo. Law. 41 (Dec. 2010).
- Section 15-22-101. Short title.
- Section 15-22-103. Definitions.
- Section 15-22-104. Requirements for a valid designated beneficiary agreement.
- Section 15-22-105. Effects and applicability of a designated beneficiary agreement.
- Section 15-22-106. Statutory form of a designated beneficiary agreement.
- Section 15-22-107. Recording - duties of the county clerk and recorder - fee.
- Section 15-22-108. Designated beneficiary agreement - effect on other legal documents.
- Section 15-22-109. Affirmation of validity of designated beneficiary agreement.
- Section 15-22-110. Reliance - immunity.
- Section 15-22-111. Revocation of a designated beneficiary agreement.
- Section 15-22-112. Death of a designated beneficiary - effect on designated beneficiary agreement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Colorado may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.