2017 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 33 - Property
§ 33-802 Description of trust property; mailing address of trustor and trustee
33-802. Description of trust property; mailing address of trustor and trustee
A. In deeds of trust the legal description of trust property shall be given by one of the following methods:
1. By the use of lot, block, tract or parcel as set forth within a recorded subdivision plat.
2. By the use of a metes and bounds or course and distance survey.
3. By the use of the governmental rectangular survey system with specific identification of the location within any section or sections, tract or tracts, of a township and range.
4. By the use of the name of an unpatented mining claim together with the recording data of the location notice thereof recorded in the county recorder's office in which the claim is located.
5. By the use of the name of a patented mining claim together with the mineral survey number and the recording data of the patent to such mining claim.
6. By the use of a homestead entry survey number.
B. The mailing address of each trustor, beneficiary and trustee shall be specified in each deed of trust.