2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 11. Criminal Law
Chapter 56. Offenses Against Public Administration
Article 4. Offenses Relating to Judicial and Other Proceedings.
- Sec. 11.56.510. Interference with official proceedings.
- Sec. 11.56.520. Receiving a bribe by a witness or juror.
- Sec. 11.56.540. Tampering with a witness in the first degree.
- Sec. 11.56.545. Tampering with a witness in the second degree.
- Sec. 11.56.590. Jury tampering.
- Sec. 11.56.600. Misconduct by a juror.
- Sec. 11.56.610. Tampering with physical evidence.
- Sec. 11.56.620. Simulating legal process.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.