2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 11. Criminal Law
Chapter 56. Offenses Against Public Administration
- Article 1. Bribery and Related Offenses.
- Article 2. Perjury and Related Offenses.
- Article 3. Escape and Related Offenses.
- Article 4. Offenses Relating to Judicial and Other Proceedings.
- Article 5. Obstruction of Public Administration.
- Article 6. Abuse of Public Office.
- Article 7. General Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.