2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 29. Secured Transactions
Article 1. General Provisions.
- Sec. 45.29.101. Short title.
- Sec. 45.29.102. Definitions.
- Sec. 45.29.103. Purchase money security interest; application of payments; burden of establishing.
- Sec. 45.29.104. Control of deposit account.
- Sec. 45.29.105. Control of electronic chattel paper.
- Sec. 45.29.106. Control of investment property.
- Sec. 45.29.107. Control of letter-of-credit right.
- Sec. 45.29.108. Sufficiency of description.
- Sec. 45.29.109. Scope.
- Sec. 45.29.110. Security interests arising under AS 45.02 or AS 45.12.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.