2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 29. Secured Transactions
Article 2. Security Agreements; Security Interests.
- Sec. 45.29.201. General effectiveness of security agreement.
- Sec. 45.29.202. Title to collateral immaterial.
- Sec. 45.29.203. Attachment and enforceability of security interest; proceeds; supporting obligations; formal requisites.
- Sec. 45.29.204. After-acquired property; future advances.
- Sec. 45.29.205. Use or disposition of collateral permissible.
- Sec. 45.29.206. Security interest arising in purchase or delivery of financial asset.
- Sec. 45.29.207. Rights and duties of secured party having possession or control of collateral.
- Sec. 45.29.208. Additional duties of secured party having control of collateral.
- Sec. 45.29.209. Duties of secured party if account debtor has been notified of assignment.
- Sec. 45.29.210. Request for accounting; request regarding list of collateral or statement of account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.