2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 14. Funds Transfers
Article 3. Execution of Sender's Payment Order by Receiving Bank.
- Sec. 45.14.301. Execution and execution date.
- Sec. 45.14.302. Obligations of receiving bank in execution of payment order.
- Sec. 45.14.303. Erroneous execution of payment order.
- Sec. 45.14.304. Duty of sender to report erroneously executed payment order.
- Sec. 45.14.305. Liability for late or improper execution or failure to execute payment order.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.