2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 14. Funds Transfers
Article 4. Payment.
- Sec. 45.14.401. Payment date.
- Sec. 45.14.402. Obligation of sender to pay receiving bank.
- Sec. 45.14.403. Payment by sender to receiving bank.
- Sec. 45.14.404. Obligation of beneficiary's bank to pay and give notice to beneficiary.
- Sec. 45.14.405. Payment by beneficiary's bank to beneficiary.
- Sec. 45.14.406. Payment by originator to beneficiary; discharge of underlying obligation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.