2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 14. Funds Transfers
Article 2. Issue and Acceptance of Payment Order.
- Sec. 45.14.201. Security procedure.
- Sec. 45.14.202. Authorized and verified payment orders.
- Sec. 45.14.203. Unenforceability of certain verified payment orders.
- Sec. 45.14.204. Refund of payment and duty of customer to report with respect to unauthorized payment order.
- Sec. 45.14.205. Erroneous payment orders.
- Sec. 45.14.206. Transmission of payment order through funds-transfer or other communication system.
- Sec. 45.14.207. Misdescription of beneficiary.
- Sec. 45.14.208. Misdescription of intermediary bank or beneficiary's bank.
- Sec. 45.14.209. Acceptance of payment order.
- Sec. 45.14.210. Rejection of payment order.
- Sec. 45.14.211. Cancellation and amendment of payment order.
- Sec. 45.14.212. Liability and duty of receiving bank regarding unaccepted payment order.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.