2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 14. Funds Transfers
Article 1. Subject Matter and Definitions.
- Sec. 45.14.101. Short title.
- Sec. 45.14.102. Subject matter.
- Sec. 45.14.103. Payment order; definitions.
- Sec. 45.14.104. Funds transfer; definitions.
- Sec. 45.14.105. Other definitions.
- Sec. 45.14.106. Time payment order is received.
- Sec. 45.14.107. Federal reserve regulations and operating circulars.
- Sec. 45.14.108. Relationship to federal law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.