2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 34. Property
Chapter 65. Land Surveys
- Sec. 34.65.010. Purpose.
- Sec. 34.65.020. Entry upon land for survey purposes.
- Sec. 34.65.030. Records of survey.
- Sec. 34.65.040. Records of monument.
- Sec. 34.65.050. When record of survey is not required.
- Sec. 34.65.060. Duties of the commissioner.
- Sec. 34.65.070. Duties of the district recorder.
- Sec. 34.65.100. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.