2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 34. Property
Chapter 60. Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Practices
- Sec. 34.60.010. Purpose.
- Sec. 34.60.020. State agencies to establish program.
- Sec. 34.60.030. Administration of program.
- Sec. 34.60.040. Relocation payments.
- Sec. 34.60.050. Replacement housing for homeowners.
- Sec. 34.60.060. Replacement housing for tenants and others.
- Sec. 34.60.070. Expenses incidental to transfer of property.
- Sec. 34.60.080. Litigation expenses.
- Sec. 34.60.090. Relocation services.
- Sec. 34.60.100. Eminent domain.
- Sec. 34.60.110. Nontaxation of payments.
- Sec. 34.60.120. Uniform real property acquisition policy.
- Sec. 34.60.130. Uniform acquisition policy for improvements.
- Sec. 34.60.135. Planning loans for additional housing.
- Sec. 34.60.137. Housing replacement assistance as last resort.
- Sec. 34.60.140. Regulations.
- Sec. 34.60.150. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.