2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 34. Property
Chapter 70. Disclosures in Residential Real Property Transfers
- Sec. 34.70.010. Disclosures in residential real property transfers.
- Sec. 34.70.020. Termination of offer.
- Sec. 34.70.030. Liability after disclosure.
- Sec. 34.70.040. Subsequent events and approximations.
- Sec. 34.70.050. Form of disclosure statement.
- Sec. 34.70.060. Good faith.
- Sec. 34.70.070. Effect on other required disclosures.
- Sec. 34.70.080. Written amendment.
- Sec. 34.70.090. Failure to comply.
- Sec. 34.70.110. Waiver by agreement.
- Sec. 34.70.120. Exemption for first sales.
- Sec. 34.70.200. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.