2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 60. Safety
- Article 1. Prevention of Accident and Health Hazards.
- Article 2. Search and Rescue.
- Article 3. Boilers.
- Article 4. Refrigerators and Similar Equipment.
- Article 5. Radiation Protection.
- Article 6. Electrical Safety.
- Article 7. High Voltage Lines.
- Article 8. Plumbing Code.
- Article 9. Safety Glazing.
- Article 10. Elevators.
- Article 11. Alaska Safety Advisory Council.
- Article 12. Piping Codes.
- Article 13. Health Care Protections.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.