2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 62. Certificates of Fitness
- Sec. 18.62.010. Certificate of fitness required.
- Sec. 18.62.020. Application for and issuance of certificate.
- Sec. 18.62.030. Fees.
- Sec. 18.62.040. Cancellation and duration of certificate.
- Sec. 18.62.050. Issuance and contents of certificate.
- Sec. 18.62.060. Power of the department.
- Sec. 18.62.070. Persons required to obtain certificate.
- Sec. 18.62.080. Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.