2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 57. Regional Electrical Authorities
- Sec. 18.57.010. Finding and purpose.
- Sec. 18.57.020. Creation of authorities.
- Sec. 18.57.030. Tax exemption.
- Sec. 18.57.040. Powers of the authority.
- Sec. 18.57.050. Bonds and notes.
- Sec. 18.57.060. Validity of pledge.
- Sec. 18.57.070. Remedies.
- Sec. 18.57.080. Negotiable instruments.
- Sec. 18.57.090. Obligations eligible for investment.
- Sec. 18.57.100. Refunding obligations.
- Sec. 18.57.110. Credit of state not pledged.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.