2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 35. Public Accommodations and Facilities
Article 2. Public Restrooms.
- Sec. 18.35.100. Toilet facilities required in restaurants and taverns.
- Sec. 18.35.110. Penalty for violations of AS 18.35.100.
- Sec. 18.35.120. Enforcement of AS 18.35.100.
- Sec. 18.35.200. Free toilet facilities required for public facilities and special events.
- Sec. 18.35.210. Penalty for violation of AS 18.35.200.
- Sec. 18.35.220. Enforcement of AS 18.35.200.
- Sec. 18.35.230. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.