2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 35. Public Accommodations and Facilities
Article 1. Tourist and Trailer Camps, Motor Courts, and Motels.
- Sec. 18.35.010. Purpose.
- Sec. 18.35.020. Administration of laws and regulations.
- Sec. 18.35.030. Regulations.
- Secs. 18.35.040 , 18.35.050. Permits; penalty for noncompliance with permit requirement. [Repealed, § 2 ch 107 SLA 2006.]
- Sec. 18.35.060. Unlawful disposal of wastes.
- Sec. 18.35.070. Posting laws and regulations. [Repealed, § 2 ch 107 SLA 2006.]
- Sec. 18.35.080. Penalty for noncompliance.
- Sec. 18.35.090. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.