2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 35. Public Accommodations and Facilities
Article 3. Prohibition of Smoking.
- Sec. 18.35.300. Places where smoking is regulated.
- Sec. 18.35.301. Prohibition of smoking.
- Sec. 18.35.305. Places where smoking is prohibited.
- Sec. 18.35.306. Notice of prohibition.
- Sec. 18.35.310. Exemptions.
- Sec. 18.35.311. Duty of employers and building managers.
- Sec. 18.35.316. Powers and duties of the commissioner.
- Sec. 18.35.320. Designation of smoking sections.
- Sec. 18.35.321. Public education.
- Sec. 18.35.326. Nonretaliation.
- Sec. 18.35.330. Display of smoking and no smoking signs.
- Sec. 18.35.331. Conflicts with local requirements.
- Sec. 18.35.340. Civil complaints; penalties.
- Sec. 18.35.341. Citations; penalty.
- Sec. 18.35.342. Multiple fines prohibited.
- Sec. 18.35.343. Injunctions.
- Sec. 18.35.350. Enforcement authority.
- Sec. 18.35.355. Public education.
- Sec. 18.35.357. Municipal regulation.
- Sec. 18.35.359. Local option election by an established village.
- Sec. 18.35.360. Regulations. [Repealed, § 10 ch 34 SLA 1984.]
- Sec. 18.35.365. Definitions.
- Sec. 18.35.399. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.