2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 58. Alaska Medical Assistance False Claim and Reporting Act
- Sec. 09.58.010. False claims for medical assistance; civil penalty.
- Sec. 09.58.015. Attorney general investigation; civil action.
- Sec. 09.58.020. Private plaintiff; civil action. [Repealed July 1, 2019.]
- Sec. 09.58.025. Subpoenas. [See delayed amendment note.]
- Sec. 09.58.030. Rights in false or fraudulent claims actions. [Repealed July 1, 2019.]
- Sec. 09.58.040. Award to false or fraudulent claim plaintiff. [Repealed July 1, 2019.]
- Sec. 09.58.050. Certain actions barred. [Repealed July 1, 2019.]
- Sec. 09.58.060. State not liable for attorney fees, costs, and other expenses. [Repealed July 1, 2019.]
- Sec. 09.58.070. Employee protection for retaliation.
- Sec. 09.58.080. Regulations.
- Sec. 09.58.090. Special provisions.
- Sec. 09.58.100. Definitions.
- Sec. 09.58.110. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.