2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 55. Special Actions and Proceedings
- Article 1. Change of Name.
- Article 2. Declaration of Death.
- Article 3. Death Inquests.
- Article 4. Eminent Domain.
- Article 5. Official Bonds, Fines, and Forfeitures.
- Article 6. Medical Malpractice Actions.
- Article 7. Survival and Wrongful Death Actions.
- Article 8. Removal of Disabilities of a Minor.
- Article 9. Actions by Crime Victims.
- Article 10. Civil in rem Forfeiture.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.