2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 19. Prisoner and Correctional Facility Litigation Against the State
- Sec. 09.19.010. Limitation on exemption from filing fees.
- Sec. 09.19.020. Dismissal for material misstatements.
- Sec. 09.19.030. Stay in prisoner disciplinary appeals.
- Sec. 09.19.040. Injunctions or orders imposing obligations in prisoner cases.
- Sec. 09.19.050. Discovery in prisoner cases.
- Sec. 09.19.100. Definitions.
- Sec. 09.19.200. Correctional facility litigation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.