2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 17. Civil Damages and Apportionment of Fault
- Sec. 09.17.010. Noneconomic damages.
- Sec. 09.17.020. Punitive damages.
- Sec. 09.17.030. [Renumbered as AS 09.65.210.]
- Sec. 09.17.040. Award of damages; periodic payments.
- Sec. 09.17.050. [Renumbered as AS 09.65.170.]
- Sec. 09.17.060. Effect of contributory fault.
- Sec. 09.17.070. Collateral benefits.
- Sec. 09.17.080. Apportionment of damages.
- Sec. 09.17.090. Effect of release. [Repealed, § 17 ch 14 SLA 1987.]
- Sec. 09.17.100. [Renumbered as AS 09.65.180.]
- Sec. 09.17.900. Definition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.