2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 12. Intestacy, Wills, and Donative Transfers
Article 8. Rules of Construction Applicable to Wills and Other Governing Instruments.
- Sec. 13.12.701. Scope.
- Sec. 13.12.702. Requirement of survival by 120 hours.
- Sec. 13.12.703. Choice of law as to meaning and effect of governing instrument.
- Sec. 13.12.704. Power of appointment; meaning of specific reference requirement.
- Sec. 13.12.705. Class gifts; terms of relationship.
- Sec. 13.12.706. Life insurance; retirement plan; account with pay on death designation; transfer on death registration; deceased beneficiary.
- Sec. 13.12.707. Survivorship with respect to future interests under terms of trust; substitute takers.
- Sec. 13.12.708. Class gifts to “descendants,” “issue,” or “heirs of the body”; form of distribution if none specified.
- Sec. 13.12.709. Distribution by representation, per capita at each generation, and per stirpes.
- Sec. 13.12.710. Worthier-title doctrine abolished.
- Sec. 13.12.711. Interests in heirs and other persons.
- Sec. 13.12.712. Nonademption of specific transfers in trust.
- Sec. 13.12.720. Family-owned business deduction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.