2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 12. Intestacy, Wills, and Donative Transfers
- Article 1. Intestate Succession.
- Article 2. Elective Share of Surviving Spouse.
- Article 3. Spouse or Children Unprovided for in Wills.
- Article 4. Exempt Property and Allowances.
- Article 5. Wills, Will Contracts, and Custody and Deposit of Wills.
- Article 6. Establishment of Will and Trust Validity before Death.
- Article 7. Rules of Construction Applicable Only to Wills.
- Article 8. Rules of Construction Applicable to Wills and Other Governing Instruments.
- Article 9. General Provisions Concerning Probate and Nonprobate Transfers.
- Article 10. Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.