2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 12. Intestacy, Wills, and Donative Transfers
Article 7. Rules of Construction Applicable Only to Wills.
- Sec. 13.12.601. Scope.
- Sec. 13.12.602. Will may pass all property and after-acquired property.
- Sec. 13.12.603. Antilapse; deceased devisee; class gifts.
- Sec. 13.12.604. Failure of testamentary provision.
- Sec. 13.12.605. Increase in securities; accessions.
- Sec. 13.12.606. Nonademption of specific devises.
- Sec. 13.12.607. Nonexoneration.
- Sec. 13.12.608. Exercise of power of appointment.
- Sec. 13.12.609. Ademption by satisfaction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.