2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 3. Agriculture, Animals, and Food
Chapter 40. Brands and Marks
- Sec. 03.40.010. Brands and marks.
- Sec. 03.40.020. Record of ownership.
- Sec. 03.40.030. Recording.
- Sec. 03.40.040. Copy of record; procurement; fee.
- Sec. 03.40.050. Use without certificate prohibited.
- Sec. 03.40.060. Penalty for use without certificate.
- Sec. 03.40.070. Brand is personal property.
- Sec. 03.40.080. Record is evidence of ownership.
- Sec. 03.40.090. Publication of record.
- Sec. 03.40.100. Penalty for branding another's livestock. [Repealed, § 21 ch 166 SLA 1978. For law concerning theft, see AS 11.46.100 — 11.46.295.]
- Sec. 03.40.110. Animals from other states.
- Sec. 03.40.120. Sale of branded livestock.
- Sec. 03.40.130. Exhibition of bill of sale by purchaser.
- Sec. 03.40.140. Sale without power of attorney or bill of sale prohibited.
- Sec. 03.40.150. Penalty for sale without power of attorney or bill of sale; proof; defenses.
- Sec. 03.40.160. Slaughter permit. [Repealed, § 23 ch 81 SLA 1984.]
- Sec. 03.40.170. Penalty regarding slaughter permit. [Repealed, § 1 ch 21 SLA 1985.]
- Sec. 03.40.180. Preservation of hide required.
- Sec. 03.40.190. Inspected slaughterers exempt.
- Sec. 03.40.200. Record of branded hides.
- Sec. 03.40.210. Penalty for violation of AS 03.40.200.
- Sec. 03.40.220. Reserved brand "S" on left jaw.
- Sec. 03.40.230. Branding of spayed heifers.
- Sec. 03.40.240. Penalty regarding spayed heifers.
- Sec. 03.40.250. Inspection of branded livestock.
- Sec. 03.40.260. General penalty.
- Sec. 03.40.270. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.