2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 3. Agriculture, Animals, and Food
Chapter 35. Controlled Livestock Districts
- Sec. 03.35.010. Establishment of controlled livestock districts; prohibition against animals at large.
- Sec. 03.35.020. Petition for establishment, addition, elimination, or dissolution.
- Sec. 03.35.030. Notice, hearing, and order.
- Sec. 03.35.035. Identification of domestic animals within controlled livestock district.
- Sec. 03.35.040. Liability for damages; lien.
- Sec. 03.35.050. Impounding and public sale of animals running at large.
- Sec. 03.35.055. Public auction.
- Sec. 03.35.060. Penalty for removing impounded animal. [Repealed, § 21 ch 166 SLA 1978.]
- Sec. 03.35.070. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.