2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 25. Electric and Telephone Cooperative Act
Article 3. Dissolution
- Sec. 10.25.310. Dissolution of cooperative that has not commenced business.
- Sec. 10.25.320. Dissolution of cooperative that has commenced business.
- Sec. 10.25.330. Effect of filing certificate of dissolution and affidavit; corporate existence; involuntary dissolution.
- Sec. 10.25.340. Notice to creditors and claimants.
- Sec. 10.25.350. Termination of cooperative affairs.
- Sec. 10.25.360. Contents of articles of dissolution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.