2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 25. Electric and Telephone Cooperative Act
Article 4. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Sec. 10.25.370. Filing of articles, certificates, and affidavits.
- Sec. 10.25.375. Cancellation of certificates issued and filings accepted.
- Sec. 10.25.380. Nonprofit operation.
- Sec. 10.25.390. Disposition of property to secure indebtedness.
- Sec. 10.25.400. Limitations on disposition of property.
- Sec. 10.25.410. Nonliability of members for debts of cooperative.
- Sec. 10.25.420. Effect of recordation of mortgages and other instruments.
- Sec. 10.25.430. Validity of mortgage under Rural Electrification Act of 1936.
- Sec. 10.25.440. Construction standards.
- Sec. 10.25.450. Directors, officers, or members as notaries.
- Sec. 10.25.460. Registered office and registered agent.
- Sec. 10.25.470. Change of registered office or registered agent.
- Sec. 10.25.480. Execution and filing of statement.
- Sec. 10.25.490. Resignation of registered agent.
- Sec. 10.25.500. Service on cooperative.
- Sec. 10.25.510. Service on commissioner.
- Sec. 10.25.520. Other means of service not affected.
- Sec. 10.25.530. Fees.
- Sec. 10.25.540. Business license and taxation of cooperatives.
- Sec. 10.25.550. Amount of telephone cooperative gross revenue tax.
- Sec. 10.25.555. Amount of electric cooperative tax.
- Sec. 10.25.560. Manner of computing telephone cooperative gross revenue.
- Sec. 10.25.570. Refund to local governments.
- Sec. 10.25.580. Inventory and fixtures subject to taxation.
- Sec. 10.25.590. Connection and interconnection of facilities.
- Sec. 10.25.600. Correction of defectively organized cooperatives.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.