2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 25. Electric and Telephone Cooperative Act
Article 2. Merger, Consolidation, and Conversion
- Sec. 10.25.240. Merger.
- Sec. 10.25.245. Merger of cooperative and corporation organized under AS 10.05. [Repealed, § 24 ch 134 SLA 1988.]
- Sec. 10.25.250. Contents of articles of merger.
- Sec. 10.25.260. Consolidation.
- Sec. 10.25.270. Contents of articles of consolidation.
- Sec. 10.25.280. Effect of consolidation or merger.
- Sec. 10.25.290. Conversion of existing corporation.
- Sec. 10.25.300. Articles of conversion: contents and use as articles of incorporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.