2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 25. Electric and Telephone Cooperative Act
Article 1. Substantive Provisions
- Sec. 10.25.010. Powers of electric or telephone cooperative; prohibited action.
- Sec. 10.25.020. Powers of electric cooperative.
- Sec. 10.25.030. Powers of telephone cooperative.
- Sec. 10.25.040. Name.
- Sec. 10.25.050. Incorporators.
- Sec. 10.25.060. Articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.25.070. Bylaws.
- Sec. 10.25.080. Membership.
- Sec. 10.25.090. Meetings of members and district delegates.
- Sec. 10.25.100. Notice of meetings.
- Sec. 10.25.110. Quorum requirements.
- Sec. 10.25.120. Voting.
- Sec. 10.25.125. Record date.
- Sec. 10.25.130. Waiver of notice.
- Sec. 10.25.140. Board of directors.
- Sec. 10.25.145. Liability, indemnification, and insurance.
- Sec. 10.25.150. Term of office of directors.
- Sec. 10.25.160. Staggered terms of office for directors.
- Sec. 10.25.170. Quorum of board.
- Sec. 10.25.175. Board meetings open; exceptions; notice; remedy.
- Sec. 10.25.180. General powers of board.
- Sec. 10.25.190. Districts.
- Sec. 10.25.200. Officers, agents, and employees.
- Sec. 10.25.210. Amendment of articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.25.220. Contents of articles of amendment.
- Sec. 10.25.230. Change of location of principal office.
- Sec. 10.25.235. Member's right to examine books and records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.