Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 37 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation.
Chapter 17 - Small Wireless Facilities
- Section 37-17-1 - Definitions.
- Section 37-17-2 - Rights of Authorities Regarding Small Wireless Facilities and Associated Poles.
- Section 37-17-3 - Exemption From Zoning Review or Approval; Application Procedures; Permits.
- Section 37-17-4 - Collocation of Small Wireless Facilities; Performance of Make-Ready Work; Costs.
- Section 37-17-5 - Permit Application Fees; Access Rates.
- Section 37-17-6 - Chapter Inapplicable to Certain Entities.
- Section 37-17-7 - Liability of Authorities.
- Section 37-17-8 - Insurance Requirements.
- Section 37-17-9 - Removal, Relocation, Change, etc., of Small Wireless Facilities; Written Order; Failure to Comply.
- Section 37-17-10 - Construction and Application of Chapter.
- Section 37-17-11 - Exemptions From Chapter.
- Section 37-17-12 - Construction With Federal Regulations, Rulings, etc.; Application Denials by Alabama Department of Transportation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.