Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 37 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation.
Chapter 16 - Broadband Using Electric Easements Accessibility Act.
- Section 37-16-1 - Short Title.
- Section 37-16-2 - Legislative Findings.
- Section 37-16-3 - Definitions.
- Section 37-16-4 - Powers of Electric Providers; Access to Broadband System; Rate Methodology and Terms of Access; Limitations; Annual Report.
- Section 37-16-5 - Effect of Chapter on Service Territories for Electric Suppliers.
- Section 37-16-6 - Costs Charged for Construction, Installation, Maintenance, etc., of Broadband System.
- Section 37-16-7 - Civil Action by Owner of Interest in Real Property Subject to Easement; Damages; Condemnation; Receipt of Rights by Grant or Agreement; Motice of Installation; Liability.
- Section 37-16-8 - Construction of Chapter.
- Section 37-16-9 - Allocation and Accounting of Marginal Costs Related to Nonutility Support Services; Investments In, Loans To, Leases With Broadband Affiliates.
- Section 37-16-10 - Limitation of Source of Funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.