Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 37 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation.
Chapter 18 - Utility Services.
- Section 37-18-1 - Definitions.
- Section 37-18-2 - Prohibition Against Restricting Use of a Utility Service by a Provider Authorized to Do Business in Alabama.
- Section 37-18-3 - Exercise of Police Powers; Licenses and Permits; Propane Regulations.
- Section 37-18-4 - Relation to Rules of Alabama Public Service Commission.
- Section 37-18-5 - Relation to Chapter 14.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.