2022 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 20 - Manufactured Home Certificate of Title Act.
Section 32-20-21 - Issuance Excluded.
No certificate of title shall be issued for any of the following:
(1) A manufactured home owned by the United States or any agency thereof.
(2) A manufactured home owned by a manufacturer or licensed manufactured home dealer and held for sale.
(3) A manufactured home owned by a nonresident of this state and not located in this state.
(4) Manufactured homes designated 1999 and prior year models.
(5) Modular homes.
(6) A manufactured home situated in this state and permanently affixed to the real property on which it is placed and for which the certificate of title or the manufacturer's certificate of origin has been cancelled pursuant to subsection (b) of Section 32-20-20.
(7) Any other manufactured homes as prescribed by the department.
(Act 2009-746, p. 2236, §4; Act 2019-239, §1.)