Go to previous versions of this Title
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 2 - Department of Public Safety.
- Chapter 3 - State Safety Coordinating Committee.
- Chapter 4 - Highway and Traffic Safety Coordination Act.
- Chapter 5 - Regulation of Operation of Motor Vehicles, etc., Generally.
- Chapter 5A - Rules of the Road.
- Chapter 5B - Alabama Safety Belt Act of 1991.
- Chapter 5C - Window Tinting.
- Chapter 6 - Licenses and Registration.
- Chapter 6A - Autocycles.
- Chapter 7 - Motor Vehicle Safety-Responsibility Act.
- Chapter 7A - Mandatory Automobile Liability Insurance.
- Chapter 7B - Alabama On-Line Insurance Verification System.
- Chapter 7C - Transportation Network Company and Drivers; Insurance Requirements.
- Chapter 8 - Uniform Certificate of Title and Antitheft Act.
- Chapter 9 - Trucks, Trailers and Semitrailers.
- Chapter 9A - Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Requirements.
- Chapter 9B - Automated Commercial Motor Vehicles and Teleoperation.
- Chapter 10 - Motor Vehicle Accidents.
- Chapter 11 - Rescue Squads.
- Chapter 12 - Motorcycles and Motor-Driven Cycles.
- Chapter 12A - All-Terrain Vehicles and Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles.
- Chapter 13 - Abandoned Motor Vehicles.
- Chapter 14 - Driver Training Schools.
- Chapter 15 - Renting, Hiring and Using Motor Vehicles.
- Chapter 16 - Selling Used Motor Vehicles.
- Chapter 17 - Warranty Work on Motor Vehicles.
- Chapter 17A - Nonoriginal Equipment Manufacturer Aftermarket Crash Parts Disclosure.
- Chapter 18 - Municipal Testing Stations.
- Chapter 19 - Electric Personal Assistive Mobility Devices.
- Chapter 20 - Manufactured Home Certificate of Title Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.