There is a newer version of this Section
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 20 - Manufactured Home Certificate of Title Act.
Section 32-20-21 - Issuance excluded.
Universal Citation: AL Code § 32-20-21 (2019)
Section 32-20-21Issuance excluded.
No certificate of title shall be issued for any of the following:
(1) A manufactured home owned by the United States or any agency thereof.
(2) A manufactured home owned by a manufacturer or licensed manufactured home dealer and held for sale.
(3) A manufactured home owned by a nonresident of this state and not located in this state.
(4) Manufactured homes designated more than 20 model years old, as determined by the department, and all 1989 and prior year models.
(5) Modular homes.
(6) A manufactured home situated in this state and permanently affixed to the real property on which it is placed and for which the certificate of title or the manufacturer's certificate of origin has been cancelled pursuant to subsection (b) of Section 32-20-20.(Act 2009-746, p. 2236, §4.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.