2021 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - Marital and Domestic Relations.
Chapter 3 - Child Custody and Support.
Article 9 - Alabama Child Support Reform Act of 1997.
- Section 30-3-190 - Short Title.
- Section 30-3-191 - Definitions.
- Section 30-3-192 - Data Match System; Accounts Encumbered or Surrendered; Reasonable Fees; Liability; Disclosure of Financial Records; Penalties.
- Section 30-3-193 - Requests for Information by the State Title Iv-D Agency.
- Section 30-3-194 - Issuance or Renewal of License, etc.; Social Security Number Requirements.
- Section 30-3-195 - State Disbursement Unit.
- Section 30-3-196 - State Case Registry.
- Section 30-3-197 - Authorized Actions; Safeguards.
- Section 30-3-198 - Notice of Lien.
- Section 30-3-199 - Establishment and Enforcement of Confidential Information Rules and Regulations.
- Section 30-3-200 - Liability for Disclosure of Information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.