2021 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - Marital and Domestic Relations.
Chapter 3 - Child Custody and Support.
Article 8 - Driver's License Suspension or Revocation for Failure to Pay Support Payments.
- Section 30-3-170 - Definitions.
- Section 30-3-171 - Issuance of Notice to Withhold, etc., License.
- Section 30-3-172 - Request for Hearing; Purpose of Hearing; Notification of Decision; Appeal; Suspension of License.
- Section 30-3-173 - Multiple Delinquencies; Revocation of License.
- Section 30-3-174 - Implementation by Licensing Authority of Withholding, etc.; Additional Review Precluded; Continuation of Withholding, etc.; Exemption of Licensing Authority From Liability.
- Section 30-3-175 - Reinstatement of Withheld, etc., License; Obtaining New License After Revocation.
- Section 30-3-176 - Fees and Costs.
- Section 30-3-177 - Contempt Petition; Applicability of Article to Obligors Who Failed to Follow Previous Orders.
- Section 30-3-178 - Applicability of Article to Courts and Agencies of Other States and United States.
- Section 30-3-179 - Legislative Intent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.