2021 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - Marital and Domestic Relations.
Chapter 3 - Child Custody and Support.
Article 7A - Alabama Parent-Child Relationship Protection Act.
- Section 30-3-160 - Short Title.
- Section 30-3-161 - Definitions.
- Section 30-3-162 - Applicability.
- Section 30-3-163 - Change of Principal Residence - Child.
- Section 30-3-164 - Change of Principal Residence - Custodial Party, Persons With Visitation Rights.
- Section 30-3-165 - Notice.
- Section 30-3-166 - Language Required in Child Custody Determination.
- Section 30-3-167 - Disclosure Exceptions.
- Section 30-3-168 - Failure to Give Notice.
- Section 30-3-169 - Objection to Change of Principal Residence.
- Section 30-3-169.1 - Proceedings.
- Section 30-3-169.2 - Court Order.
- Section 30-3-169.3 - Change of Custody.
- Section 30-3-169.4 - Burden of Proof.
- Section 30-3-169.5 - Obstructions to Custody or Visitation.
- Section 30-3-169.6 - Sanctions.
- Section 30-3-169.7 - Change of Principal Residence Raised in Conjunction With Other Petition.
- Section 30-3-169.8 - Award of Expenses.
- Section 30-3-169.9 - Change of Principal Residence Outside State.
- Section 30-3-169.10 - Appeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.