2021 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 9C - Alabama Uniform Limited Partnership Act of 2010.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Formation; Certificate of Limited Partnership and Other Filings.
- Article 3 - Limited Partners.
- Article 4 - General Partners.
- Article 5 - Contributions and Distributions.
- Article 6 - Uniform Limited Partnership.
- Article 7 - Transferable Interests and Rights of Transferees and Creditors.
- Article 8 - Dissolution.
- Article 9 - Foreign Limited Partnerships.
- Article 10 - Actions by Partners.
- Article 11 - Conversion and Merger.
- Article 12 - Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.