2021 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 9C - Alabama Uniform Limited Partnership Act of 2010.
Article 6 - Uniform Limited Partnership.
- Section 10-9C-601 - Dissociation as Limited Partner.
- Section 10-9C-602 - Effect of Dissociation as Limited Partner.
- Section 10-9C-603 - Dissociation as General Partner.
- Section 10-9C-604 - Person's Power to Dissociate as General Partner; Wrongful Dissociation.
- Section 10-9C-605 - Effect of Dissociation as General Partner.
- Section 10-9C-606 - Power to Bind and Liability to Limited Partnership Before Dissolution of Partnership of Person Dissociated as General Partner.
- Section 10-9C-607 - Liability to Other Persons of Person Dissociated as General Partner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.