2021 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 9C - Alabama Uniform Limited Partnership Act of 2010.
Article 11 - Conversion and Merger.
- Section 10-9C-1101 - Definitions.
- Section 10-9C-1102 - Conversion.
- Section 10-9C-1103 - Action on Plan of Conversion by Converting Limited Partnership.
- Section 10-9C-1104 - Filings Required for Conversion; Effective Date
- Section 10-9C-1105 - Effect of Conversion.
- Section 10-9C-1106 - Merger.
- Section 10-9C-1107 - Action on Plan of Merger by Constituent Limited Partnership.
- Section 10-9C-1108 - Filings Required for Merger; Effective Date.
- Section 10-9C-1109 - Effect of Merger.
- Section 10-9C-1110 - Restrictions on Approval of Conversions and Mergers and on Relinquishing Lllp Status.
- Section 10-9C-1111 - Liability of General Partner After Conversion or Merger.
- Section 10-9C-1112 - Power of General Partners and Persons Dissociated as General Partners to Bind Organization After Conversion or Merger.
- Section 10-9C-1113 - Article Not Exclusive.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.