2020 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages and Wine.
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 2 - Elections as to Sale and Distribution of Alcoholic Beverages Within Counties.
- Chapter 2A - Elections as to Sale and Distribution of Alcoholic Beverages Within Municipalities.
- Chapter 3 - Regulation and Control of Alcoholic Beverages in Wet Counties.
- Chapter 3A - Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Code.
- Chapter 4 - Regulation and Control of Alcoholic Beverages in Dry Counties and Dry Municipalities.
- Chapter 4A - Alabama Brewpub Act.
- Chapter 4B - Home Brewing.
- Chapter 5 - Regulation of Manufacture, Sale, etc., of Industrial Alcohol.
- Chapter 6 - Regulation of Production, Sale, etc., of Native Farm Wine.
- Chapter 7 - Importation, Distribution, and Sale of Table Wine.
- Chapter 7A - Audit and Collection of Taxes on Beer or Table Wine by Board for Benefit of Local Governing Bodies.
- Chapter 8 - Exclusive Sales Territories and Wholesalers.
- Chapter 9 - Business Relations Between Wholesalers and Suppliers of Beer.
- Chapter 10 - Alabama Responsible Vendor Act.
- Chapter 11 - Sale of Tobacco Products Regulated by the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.